What can you do to help spread random kindness?
Here are some great ideas, inspired from the Arizona Republic:
- Help others in need
- Pay for the person behind you at a restaurant drive-through
- Buy flowers for the cashier at the grocery store
- Compliment a work college
- Share a favorite secret recipe with a friend
- Invite friends over for dinner
- Place random, kind sticky notes for strangers to find
- Donate one of your favorite possessions/donate to a local charity
- Let someone get ahead of you in line
- Buy some extra groceries for the local food bank
The list is endless! We challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and do at least one act of random kindness today!